Monday, July 28, 2008

RockBand

We had dinner over at Mandy's moms last night and she has a Wii. Seth, Mandy's brother, just got RockBand for his Wii and so he brought it over. We played for probably about 2 hours. It was a blast! I had played Guitar Hero before on Jordan's Wii and wasn't very good at it, but RockBand has a guitar, bass, drums and a microphone. I started on the drums and then moved to the guitar and even did the microphone. I"m not sure if anyone else has played RockBand, but if you get the chance, do it. It was so much fun!

4 comments:

RE Pro Dave said...

I only sing and play air guitar in the shower. Can I play "RockBand" naked and have someone spray water on me?

Daniel Wilson said...

Again, I apologize to the rest of the family for allowing Dave to post. And I would appreciate an apology from Dave, for the visual of him naked, in the shower, playing air guitar.

Jacks Mom said...

I believe that we have a picture of Dave half naked from the reunion if anyone would like to blow it up and spray water on it and see if it sings...

Daniel Wilson said...

I wouldn't mind blowing up the picture and then I guess you would need to spray it with water to put out the fire. Pretty sure it wouldn't sing after being blown up though.