Sunday, August 10, 2008

hello to all! this whole blog thing is new to me. not sure if i'm even doing it right. (we shall see) Not much new at the Kelly house. Just getting ready for back to school. Amanda is in eighth and Jordan is in second. Thanks to everyone for all the help we recieved for Jordans baptism. My family is so great. I just ended a seven day straight work week. I'm really excited for my day off tomorow. I'm exhausted and if i never see a kids haircut again i would be ok! (It was back to school week) oh also REBECCA, if your reading this...the fruit pizza was fantastic. two kids called me the day after Jordans baptism asking for the recipee. (just in case anyone needs to know,...NEVER try to give an eight year old a recipee over the phone) Love to you all.
DEBBIE

3 comments:

Daniel Wilson said...

Yeah Debbie! Welcome to the blog! Glad to hear that you are finally getting a day off. That fruit pizza was really good! Hard to believe that Amanda is going to be in 8th grade. Wow!

Rebecca Pittman said...

I'm glad that the fruit pizza was a hit. It is yummy. I can't believe that your kids are getting so old. I just registered Madison and Jonathon for school this morning and Layne's mom will be Madison's second grade teacher. That will work great because now all state workers work M-Th 7:00 - 6:00 so I won't be able to do Madison's hair cute all the time but at least I know that she will still be her teacher's favorite!

Jacks Mom said...

I hope you got some much needed rest and relaxation today. We missed you on Friday night but totally understand.